We are seeking to recruit to the post of Product Coordinator working for Reabrook Brands – Arrow & Nielsen. This full-time role will be based at Head Office.
- To work with all departments and external contacts to maintain and improve service levels for all Reabrook Brands distributors and customers
- To provide support to Reabrook Brands outlined in the duties and responsibilities listed below.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain branded websites.
- Supporting social media platform content (LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook & Twitter accounts)
- Keep price lists and margins updated.
- Liaise with external marketing and PR agency.
- Maintain published marketing strategy.
- Maintain branded product and commercial presentations.
- Collate newsworthy stories for PR/Mktg campaigns and case studies.
- Maintain COSHH, TDS and other customer required collateral.
- Accompany commercial team on site visits as required.
- Update sales forecasts for core stocked products
- Use sales forecasts to adjust stock levels within the warehouse
- Create, maintain and update new and existing product and product label codes within EFACS
- Provide support with NPD and product rationalisation programmes as outlined in the brands strategy document.
- Manage and maintain marketing collateral and brand guidelines.
- Organise events such as seminars, workshops, training days, user groups etc…
- Update directory listings where appropriate such as PADSNet and Linkup
- Manage competitor information, products and collateral.
- Support the commercial team on competitor product alternatives.
- Support the commercial team with technical enquires by liaising with the technical team where required.
- Engage with internal key stakeholders including but not limited to planning, purchasing, admin, accounts and technical.
- Maintaining product approvals and accreditations
- Engage with customers and distribution partners to offer product support where required.
- Supporting the customer complaints process and acting as internal liaison where required
- Supporting with ITT, RFQ & RFI as requested.
If you believe you have the aptitude for this key post and would like to be considered for this, please contact Lynn Chapman via Lynn.Chapman@reabrook.co.uk. The closing date is May 14th.